Woodward's Senior Center has something to offer for ever senior resident to keep you young at heart, both mentally and physically. Brigetta and Lisha keep the monthly calendars hopping with activities such as Monday morning line dancing and quilting, Tuesday morning exercise, choir and bridge and kick off your weekends with dancing to a live band every second and fourth Saturday evening, and Saturday afternoon cards. There is something for everyone!
Visit us on Facebook!
Our Special Services
- Blood pressure checks
- Canes, wheelchairs, walkers, etc. on loan to those who need them
- Educational programs on health, safety, current legislation, and agency referrals
- Lunch served Monday Through Friday
- Meals on Wheels - Monday through Friday
- Senior health insurance counseling
- Telephone reassurance
- Transportation to and from the center daily